Please note that the indoor seating space inside the Food Court remains closed, and visitors are kindly asked to take their food away to be enjoyed at home 다운로드.
Many of our retailers have adapted their opening hours to support the safe return to work of their staff, so please always double check before you set off 다운로드.
You can find out what’s open here.
To make sure everyone can keep a two-metre distance while in our centre, we will be closely managing our visitor numbers 같이 살래요. If we become particularly busy, we may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car park.
The majority of stores will be manning the entrance to their store to control the number of visitors in their store. If a store has reached its full occupancy, we ask visitors to please keep moving through the centre 개역한글.
Getting here and heading home
From 12th June 2020 we’re making some temporary changes to help keep everyone safe while visiting us, which may affect your usual travel arrangements.
Entrances and exits
Your usual way of entering Fairhill may have changed, as we’re implementing keep left systems to help support social distancing.
We’ve adapted our car park to help everyone keep a safe distance when visiting us:
- MSCP Car Park third to upper level closed
- MSCP Car Park second level – cars parking here should use stairwells or lift to gain access to M&S or centre via the ground floor. M&S first floor has no entry.
The Roof Top car park will be open as usual, however access to the centre is limited to one entrance at the Next and New Look Lifts.
Other ways to travel
Anyone planning to use public transport to visit Fairhill should check their service in advance. Please visit https://www.translink.co.uk/timetables
Updates to our facilities and services
To help keep our customers and colleagues safe while visiting us, we are making some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer from 12th June 2020.
Please visit our Facilities and Services page to find out more.
The well being of our colleagues and customers is our number one priority and so we’re introducing new measures from 12th June 2020 to keep Fairhill as safe as possible for everyone.
This means that some things may look a little different next time you visit us, so please look out for:
- ‘Keep left’ systems to help with social distancing
- Hand sanitising stations
- New signage to help everyone keep a two-metre distance from others
- Many of our shared areas, such as our Food Court and Mall seating have been removed until further notice
- Reduced capacity in our lifts to support social distancing
Our Fairhill on-site team have all been provided with suitable PPE such as masks and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout each day.
You can help everyone to stay safe by:
- Staying at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a two-metre distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
In line with government guidance, we’re also asking visitors to shop by themselves wherever possible, and to keep household groups to a minimum if not. Please be aware that our indoor children’s play facilities are closed until further notice.
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: www.gov.uk/coronavirus