Selfless September – Win an Amazing £500 Hays Travel Voucher
Let’s face it, lockdown has been tough and we’re unfortunately still seeing many people in the Ballymena area affected right now by Covid-19 노을 목소리.
So we’d like to spend the month of September giving something back. We’re calling it ‘Selfless September’, starting with a competition to win an amazing £500 prize from Hayes Travel: a voucher you can use on any holiday in the next 12 months, subject to availability and any travel restrictions that may apply in the current time 다운로드.
We want to say thank you to everyone for being so brilliant over the last few months. For shopping in our stores. For understanding our new safety measures 다운로드. For helping create a buzz in the centre.
We really do appreciate your support, and hope that over the next month we will be able to give you a few more reasons to smile and feel positive about the future 다운로드.
Watch this space for more news… but in the meantime, please enter our competition below, and you could be our £500 Hayes Travel Voucher winner 다운로드!
Offer Rules & Disclaimer
Terms and conditions:
Promotion opens at 10:00:00 on 07/09/2020 and closes at 23:59:00 on 30/09/2020.
1. This promotion is 1 x prize draw operated by The Fairhill Shopping Centre (‘the promoter’)
2. Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).The promotion excludes Fairhill Shopping Centre employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Entry to the prize draw is free.
4. To enter, entrants must fill out the web entry form on this page.
5. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by 30th September 2020. The winner will be notified within 28 working days of the draw’s final entry.
6. The winner will have 28 days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation
7. The prize is for 1 person to receive a £500 Hays Travel voucher.
8. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
9. No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
10. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prizes. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
11. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
12. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
13. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: Fairhill Shopping Centre, Centre Management Office, Fairhill Lane, Ballymena, BT43 6UF
14. By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
17. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction
Promoter: Fairhill Shopping Centre, Centre Management Office, Fairhill Lane, Ballymena, BT43 6UF
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!