Find the hidden Easter Eggs for your chance to win a £100 Fairhill Shopping Centre Voucher – Closed
For your chance to win a £100 Fairhill Shopping Centre Voucher have a look around the website for six hidden golden easter eggs and let us know what word it spells in the form below.
Offer Rules & Disclaimer
Terms and conditions:
The promotion opens at 09:00:00 on 31/03/2021 and closes at 12:00:00 on 05/04/2021.
1. This promotion is a website competition operated by The Fairhill Shopping Centre, Ballymena (‘the promoter’).
2. Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’) please note that if children are completing the task, the actual entry must be sent by an adult on their behalf).
3. This promotion excludes employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Entry to the promotion is free and is via The Fairhill Shopping Centre Website.
5. To enter simply visit the website and follow the instructions given.
6. The Prize will be a £100 Fairhill Shopping Centre Voucher. The Promoter reserves the right to change individual items at any point in the promotion, to the same monetary value.
7. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by DM the day of the competition. The winner will have 7 days to accept their prize. In the event that the prize is not accepted, another winner will be chosen. The promoter’s decision is final.
8. Winners will have 28 days to collect their prize from the shopping centre and to be arranged in advance with the shopping centre management office.
9. The winner will have 28 days to collect the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation.
10. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
11. The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
12. No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
13. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prize. This does not affect user’s statutory rights .
14. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
15. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
16. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: Fairhill Shopping Centre, Fairhill Lane, Ballymena BT43 6UF.
17. By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
20. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Fairhill Shopping Centre, Centre Management Office, Fairhill Lane, Ballymena, BT43 6UF
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!