Fairhill Shopping Centre Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Valued Customers,
At Fairhill Shopping Centre, the health, well being and safety of our customers is our top priority. While we’re very much aware and understand our customers being concerned about Covid-19, we want to reassure you that we’re monitoring the developing situation extremely closely and we’re following all advice issued by the Public Health Agency odin.
There have been no actual or suspected cases of the coronavirus (Covid-19) at Fairhill. If this situation changes, we’ll act quickly to protect our retailers, shoppers and employees Bluesoleil 6 download.
As a team, we are following Public Health Agency guidelines to ensure that the best cleaning practices are always delivered.
- We are having daily briefings and enhanced operating protocols abzu 다운로드.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, customer toilets, etc.) and have continued the use of sanitising disinfectant 다운로드.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial soap
We ask that you take these steps, which are consistent with government advice:
- Please do not come to Fairhill if you have had a new cough or a fever (Temperature above 37.8C) 다운로드. Follow government advice and self-isolate for 7 days.
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water 파라노이악 다운로드.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch all coughs and sneezes and then bin the tissue – then wash your hands with soap and water 다운로드.
- If you think you may have encountered the virus, please follow the government advice and self-isolate in the first instance.
We will keep you updated on our policies in due course 다운로드.
UPDATE: In line with government guidelines, as of Tuesday 24th March the centre will operate for stores offering essential services only; Boots, Specsavers and Marks & Spencer 리틀포레스트. Store opening hours can be found here.
FREE PARKING available until further notice.View All