FANCY BEING PART OF OUR TEAM?
With over 50 stores at Fairhill, we are regularly recruiting to fill both part-time and full-time positions. If you’re interested in working in retail, keep checking the job listings below.
24 hr permanent Lloyds Shoe Manager
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- Maintaining merchandising and showroom standards, ensuring security in front of mind.
- Be a strong brand ambassador-demonstrating strong product knowledge and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- Training will be provided.
Interested? Call into Topshop/TopMan Fairhill and collect an application form from Linda-Jayne Davidson.
Closing Date: TBC
If you’re an experienced team leader / supervisor with a genuine passion for those you work with and those you serve then this opportunity is for you!
About the role
As a Supervisor at Claire’s, you will support your Store Manager & Assistant Store Manager with the following
• Driving and achieving retail store targets.
• Inspiring your store team to drive sales and deliver the finest level of customer service.
• Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
• Keeping the store running smoothly.
• Ear piercing and nose piercing (you will receive full training).
You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes:
• Be an experienced Supervisor in a small store.
• Have experience of working to/supervising a team to achieve KPI targets.
• Be passionate about retail and fashion.
• Be customer focused and results driven.
• Have visual merchandising skills.
• Have excellent communication and planning and organising skills.
• Have the experience/ability to develop, motivate and coach a team to achieve impressive sales and business results.
• Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
• Be motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.
Interested? Call into Claire’s Fairhill and collect an application form from Karen O’Neill.
Closing Date: TBC
URBAN DECAY COUNTER DEBENHAMS
Urban Decay Full Time Deputy Account Manager – Debenhams Ballymena
Deputy Manager – Urban Decay
Urban Decay is beauty with an edge. From its brazen names and avant-garde shade range to its innovative, ultra-long-lasting products, it’s been shaking up the industry for over 15 years. Fun, bold and dangerous, it appeals to all who relish their individuality and dare to express it.
A Deputy Manager supports their Manager with the day-to-day running of the business while leading by example and embodying the brand and what it stands for. They work with their manager to motivate, coach and manage the team to reach their full potential.
Interested? Click here for full details and to apply.